Ciaté Mini Mani Month | Advent Calendar

Monday 1 December 2014

This is the first year I am going to have an advent calendar and to say that I am excited is an understatement. Especially since thanks to my best friend I managed to get my hands on the Ciaté Mini Mani Monthly for £20 in TK Maxx! It's no Mini Mani Manor which is cute beyond belief, and I'm not entirely sure what year this one came out, but I'm not complaining! It adds an instant Christmas feel to my desk where it sits waiting to help me count down the sleeps until Christmas.

I've never tried Ciaté polishes despite being fascinated by them since their caviar pearls were all the rage, so I am most definitely looking forward to what polishes I end up with, especially since the set comes with a full size pot exclusive. A girl can never have too many nail polishes, right? 

I'm also tempted to get a chocolate advent calendar too. I think I saw some particularly festive Kinder ones in my local supermarket...

Do you have an advent calendar? Have you managed to get your hands on the coveted beauty advent calendars?

No comments:

Post a Comment