Beauty Bloggers Beauty Range Wishlist

Monday 29 September 2014
If you're a regular in the blogosphere, there is no way that you could have missed the launch of Zoe from Zoella's beauty range, Zoella Beauty, now out in Superdrug in the UK and on feelunique.com. It's quite heart-warming to see the hard work of bloggers pay off, and it's been interesting to see posts from other bloggers who've already gotten their hands on the range. The launch party looked amazing! Congrats Zoe!

I'm looking forward to eventually getting my hands on some of the products (thank you feelunique.com for shipping to Belgium!), so while I wait for them to come back in stock, I thought I'd put together a wishlist including beauty ranges from other Youtube beauty bloggers Tanya Burr Cosmetics by Tanya Burr and Em Cosmetics by Michelle Phan. 


Tanya Burr Nail Polish (60g) in Peaches & Cream || New York Night || Little Duck || Riding Hood ||



I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on the Zoella Beauty Fizz Bar, Tanya Burr Nail Polish in Little Duck (I love the names!) and the Em Cosmetics Concealer Mixing Palette.

Have you tried any of these products? Do you have any favourites from their beauty lines?


No comments:

Post a Comment