One Lovely Blog Award.

Wednesday 28 January 2015


I was surprised to find that I had been nominated for another award: Thank you Ladreena J of Heartdreenie for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award

The guidelines are: 
  • Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
  • Add the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post and/or blog.
  • Share 7 facts about yourself.
  • Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog. 

So, seven facts about me:

I | I grew up in South East London but am currently live in a village in TheMiddleOfNowhere, Belgium. I'm slowly plotting my return to civilisation. 

II| I bought my first concealer last year because until the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer came out, I'd never really seen affordable drugstore concealers in my shade. 

III | I am, and shall forever be, a massive Harry Potter fan. 

IV | The first blog I ever fell in love with and made me think 'that's what I want to do' was Susie Bubble of Style Bubble It was around the first time magazines began taking fashion bloggers seriously, and I love how much she, and the entire blogosphere, has grown over the years.

V | I love tea. And by "I love tea" I mean that on average I need to have ten different types of tea in the house or I am more than likely going to stare into the kitchen cupboards and say "we've run out of tea". 

VI | I hope to one day write for a living. I haven't figured out whether this will be because I'm a full-time blogger, a freelance content writer or a novelist (or all of the above) but I'm enjoying the journey towards figuring that out.

VII | In the meantime, I'm a law student. Whilst I don't think law is the career for me, I'd love to use the skills I've learnt to eventually help others by volunteering at a Citizen's Advice Bureau or helping immigrants and refugees understand their rights. 

I nominate:

Definitely check out Ladreena who nominated me and the other blogs I nominated. If these awards have made me realise anything it's that I don't spend enough time finding new blogs to read. 

Are there any blogs you think I should check out? How do you keep up with your blog reading? 

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for nominating me! These are really interesting facts, it's great to get to know you better!
    Hannah x
    Hanniemc.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for nominating me! These are really interesting facts, it's great to get to know you better!
    Hannah x
    Hanniemc.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome to get to know you and really interesting facts. How cool you live in Belgium, I love that you love tea as much as I do, and that you dream of being a writer :) Thank you again for nominating me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! And happy to find a fellow tea lover :) x

      Delete
  5. thank you so much for nominating me lovely! Great facts as well :) xx
    emilyjanewebb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! :) I look forward to having a nosey at your fact x

      Delete
  6. thank you so much for nominating me!

    rebekahmaryx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for nominating me lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete