This Week I've Been Listening To...

Tuesday 16 December 2014








As tempting as it is to listen to Christmas songs on loop, my lack of innate Christmas spirit means that after an hour I am about done with all the cheer, though I think it's a lovely way to end the evening, with a nice warm cup of something, candles in the background and writing out those last Christmas cards (how did the deadline to send out cards get so close!) 

"Oh, there ain't no rest for the wicked
Money don't grow on trees
I got bills to pay, I got mouths to feed
And ain't nothing in this world for free"
- Ain't No Rest For The Wicked, Cage The Elephant
This week I've been listening to:

Bed of Lies, Nicki Minaj
Mr C, Nina Nesbitt
Two Worlds Away, Nina Nesbitt
Jazz, Mick Jenkins
push pull, Purity Ring
I'm Not The Only One, Sam Smith ft. A$AP Rocky
Sweater Weather, The Neighbourhood
Wires, The Neighbourhood
Afraid, The Neighbourhood
Flawless, The Neighbourhood
Ain't No Rest For The Wicked, Cage the Elephant

I may have listened to The Neighbourhood's album 'I Love You.' on repeat whilst blogging all week, but those are my favourite songs, besides '#icanteven', their latest single. I realised I never really listened to them much until now because I confused them with The 1975 who I am not a massive fan of. The song of the week would have to be 'Ain't No Rest For The Wicked' though. Perfect for a post-shower shimmy around the house.

What songs have you been listening to this week? 

2 comments:

  1. I've been listening to Sam Smith and Royal Blood! Great list you have, I'll be sure to check those out

    Anything & Everything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to stop myself from listening to Sam Smith on repeat! I could listen to him all day. I think together with Adele, they make the perfect heartbreak albums x

      Delete