Make Up Revolution | Awesome Double Flick Liquid Eyeliner and Ultra Brow Arch & Shape

Thursday 4 December 2014
As I mentioned in my Make Up Revolution Haul post, there was no way that a single post could do justice to the products. It's why I also omitted Make Up Revolution products from my November favourites because otherwise it'd just be a long-winded ode to the products. As you can maybe tell, I am more than a little infatuated with the products from this brand!

First up are my go-to products for the day: the Awesome Double Flick Thick and Thin Liquid Eyeliner in Black and Brow Dual Ultra Brow Arch & Shape in Darkest (both (£3.50 | €4,42). 





The Ultra Brow Arch & Shape pen has forever confirmed my preference of felt-tip pens when it comes to my eyebrows. I am incapable of using powders without ending up with odd looking drawn on brows, and this is even worse when I use kohl pencils. If you've ever watched Naruto, then you'll get it when I say that I can pass for Rock Lee on an 'Excessive Use of Eyebrow Product' Day. I have not had this problem with the Ultra Brow - the tip is fine which is perfect for lightly drawing in hairs and for defining the shape I want. I then use the brow pencil to fill them in, the slightly waxy texture of the pencil helping to keep the hairs in place. I swear, even when I wake up with bad eyebrow day (which is often since I'm attempting to grow them out), one use of this bad boy and I can leave the house in full confidence. 

Just a heads up: I would go easy on this the first couple of tries if you're not used to felt tip pens. I'd already had practice from the Barry M brow pen. I'd say the Ultra Brow is better because the tip is thinner and it has two ends. Double the fun!


I was really afraid that since the Awesome Double Flick Liquid Eyeliner is so affordable that I wouldn't get a colour pay off, or it'd flake off during the day or irritate my eyes - but to date none of my fears have come to fruition! Instead I get two eyeliners for the price of one (or a fraction of the price when compared to other brands) with a possibility of three styles! I use the thicker end when I fancy a bold cat eye, the thin nib for those thin barely-there lines close to the lash lines and both - the thick nib on my eye and the thin one to get a precise flick - when I fancy a look in between the two. And if like me you can never get your eyeliner even, then the thin nib offers more precise possibilities for correction. 

If you're in the market for a new eyeliner or eyebrow product then I highly recommend these! 
Have you tried these products? Are you a felt-tip kind of person when it comes to your brows as well? 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You really should! For now I'm going through a complete 'I just could NOT live without these' phase, especially with the brow pen! x

      Delete